Andhra Bank was mainly introduced on 20th November 1923 and it was founded by Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The headquarter of this bank is located in Hyderabad and it is one of the public area banks. If you want to get Andhra bank balance enquiry Number in an easy and comfortable way and also this bank will allow their customers to simply check out the balance of your account in a more easy manner.
By giving a missed call to their number which is 09223011300 with the help of your registered mobile number, you can easily be able to get your account balance of a maximum number of three accounts only if you are having the Andhra Bank saving account.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number – Missed Call Number & SMS 
Now, let’s discuss the Andhra bank balance enquiry number and also some of the other methods by which you can be able to check out the Andhra bank balance.
Andhra Bank Missed Call Number
You can simply be able to give a missed call on their number which is 09223011300. If you are willing to check out the Andhra bank account balance then you have to simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- You have to give a missed call at 09223011300 by simply using your registered mobile number.
- Also, the call will automatically disengage after a small ring.
- After this, you will get an SMS from the bank which has the details of your bank account like your account balance and much more.
- Andhra Bank Customer Care No is 1800 425 1515 which is completely toll-free.
- Andhra Bank Debit Card Customer Care No which is 18004252910.
If your ATM or debit card gets blocked then you are required to simply send an SMS with the help of your registered mobile number as we are given-below.
- CARD BLOCK XXXX to 56161 where XXXX stands for the last four digits of your account number.
How to Know Andhra Bank Balance In Other Ways
Mobile Banking: Andhra bank will provide and come up with the mobile banking app for their customers which is known as Andhra bank e-passbook and AB tej. With the help of this app, the customers can be able to check out their Andhra bank balance by simply using their mobile banking.
Andhra Bank Toll-Free No: Account holders can simply be able to use this number to make any type of enquiry on 1800 425 1515 which is their toll-free number.
Internet Banking: All the customers who are having registered internet banking can simply be able to make a login into their account with the help of their login details like their login ID or Password and then simply check out the balance of your bank account.
- In terms of the quick view, you can simply be able to explore the Accounts > Inquiry > Account Summary > Actions, and then you have to make a click on the option of Quick View in the process to check out the record balance.
- If you are willing to complete the record explanation, you have to enter into the Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary > Actions and then you have to snap on the account statement.
Passbook: You need to know that the Andhra bank will provide a password to all the customers. In terms of checking out the Andhra bank account balance, customers can simply be able to update their passbook by making a visit to the nearest bank branch.
Andhra Bank ATM: All the customers can simply be able to make a visit to the ATM in terms to check out their account balance. You have to simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below for ATM banking.
- First of all, you have to simply make a visit to the nearest ATM.
- Then, simply swipe your ATM card, and then you have to enter the 4 digit PIN code.
- Now, you have to select the “balance enquiry” option.
- After this, your bank balance will appear on the display of the ATM machine.
AB Tej: Andhra Bank customers can be able to download the AB Tej app which is the official Andhra bank mobile bank app on their android device and then they can be able to take the benefits from the baking administrations such as Andhra bank balance enquiry, small scale articulation, subsidize moves and much more.
Andhra Bank Toll-Free Numbers
- Credit Card: 1800 425 1515
- Phone Banking: 1800 425 1515
- Donation Associated Topics: 1800 425 7701
Andhra Bank Head Office Address
Here we are going to share the address of Andhra bank head office which is:
- 5-9-11, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan
- Hyderabad 500 004, Telangana
- Phone Number: 040-23252000
Andhra Bank Customer Care Contacts Details
You can simply be able to speak to the bank’s customer service department with the help of the particular number between 10 AM to 5 Pm on all their working days:
- Fax: 23232419
- Exten: 2422, 2577
- Tel: 040 23234313, 23252000
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 1515
- Mail ID: [email protected]
Andhra Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
If you are having any doubt in the process of how to receive your own Andhra bank accounts mini statement by making a missed call then below, we are sharing the complete method.
The Andhra bank comes up with the new IT enabled support which is “AB e-Passbook” which will empower the customers to simply view their passbook on their android devices. Also, the “AB e-Passbook” is one of the conventional passbooks.
AB E-Passbook Applications of Andhra Bank
You have to simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below for the AB E-Passbook applications of Andhra bank. Simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below in a proper manner.
- You have to simply install the app of ab e-passbook on your android device.
- After the installation of the app, you are required to simply enter your registered mobile number to get registered for the SMS alerts.
- The entered mobile number will get an OTP which you have to use to begin this program.
- This OTP will be helpful for the users to simply generate a PIN and also you can simply start using this app.
- You can also be able to use this program to simply maintain the passbook of several accounts and also for the balance enquiry.
- Also, this service will be open for the customer who has been enrolled with their mobile number along with the bank for the SMS alerts.
FAQs – Andhra Bank
What is the Toll-Free Number for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry?
All the customers can simply make a call at 18004251515 in order to check out the Andhra bank account balance in an instant manner.
What is The Time of the Andhra Bank Toll-Free Number?
You can simply make a call to them by using their toll-free number between 10 AM to 5 PM on all the working days and also the customers can simply be able to contact the Andhra bank balance enquiry by using the toll-free number.
How Can I Register for the Andhra Bank Missed Call Service?
You can simply be able to use the Andhra Bank Account balance check facility with the help of the missed call by recording your mobile number for the SMS alerts.
How to Check Bank Balance in Andhra Bank Without a Mobile Number?
You need to know that it is not possible for the users to simply check out the bank balance of your Andhra bank account without using your mobile number. Also, in every case of the balance check, you are required to use your registered mobile number. Also, if you lost your phone number or your registered number is not working then you are required to make a visit to the nearest Andhra bank office and simply ask them to change the number and then simply register a new mobile number.
More Andhra Bank Guides:
So, that’s it for this article. We hope that this article is helpful for you to know all the details about Andhra bank balance enquiry in a very easy and simple manner. If this article is helpful for you then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article. Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.