Andhra Bank Statement: Mini Statement is something, which helps the users to get to know the exact idea about their bank account transactions. In this process, Andhra Bank is also allowing their users to get an Andhra bank mini statement of their bank account. This bank is having a huge number of transactions in India and this bank provides an online service to its customers by which users are able to perform various activities like daily transactions without visiting the bank. One of the best services which you can perform online is to get the mini statement of your account.
How to Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement Online
So, today here in this article we are going to tell you about how to get an Andhra Bank statement download online in a very quick manner by simply using your phone or your computer. Keep reading this article to understand the complete process.
Requirements to Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement
So, before discussing the Andhra bank statement number process, we are required to know about the requirement which is required to get an Andhra bank mini statement.
- You are required to have a mobile number that is registered with your bank account.
- Also, you need to have a properly working internet connection to access the banking and mobile banking app.
How to Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement Online
Without wasting more time, let’s forward with the process of how to get the Andhra bank statement letter process. You can easily get your Andhra bank mini statement by using your phone.
- By Missed Call
- By Using Mobile Banking
- Also, by using Internet Banking
Method 1: Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
Yes, you can easily be able to get the Andhra bank statement online by missed call. If you don’t know the process then check out the below-given steps.
- You need to get your registered mobile number and simply give a missed call to the Andhra bank mini statement at 18004251515.
- After this, simply make a call and then wait for a few seconds, and then your call will automatically get disconnected.
- Then, wait for a few minutes and after this, you will receive an SMS which contains the mini statement of the Andhra Bank statement application.
- Simply open that SMS and then check the mini statement and also you can easily get to know about your bank balance as well by the Andhra bank statement by SMS.
Method 2: Through Mobile Banking
Now, another method to get to know your Andhra bank statement check is mobile banking. It is one of the best methods by which you can handle your whole bank account. To know the process, simply check out the details below.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Andhra bank mobile banking app (Now Union Bank App) on your smart device.
- After this, simply open that app and attempt a login by using your user id and password.
- Now, on the home screen, you will be able to see your account number and also its balance.
- After this, you need to click on your account number and then you will be able to see the last 10 transactions on the display and these transactions are your mini statement.
- Also, if you want to get the complete statement of your bank account by using this app.
Method 3: Using Internet Banking
If you are still didn’t able to get your Andhra bank statement online then you don’t need to worry about it. Yes, by using internet banking, you can easily be able to get the bank statement in very simple steps and a quick manner. So, simply check out the steps which we are sharing below.
- At the very first step, you need to open the official Andhra Bank Internet Banking webpage by simply using your mobile or laptop web browser.
- After this, you are required to simply make a login by using your internet banking login credentials like your login id and password.
- Then, when you appear on the main dashboard of the website, then you need to simply click on the option of accounts which is available in the horizontal menu.
- Now, simply click on the particular account number.
- Finally, you will see the mini statement of Andhra bank online.
How to Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement without Internet
If you are not using the internet or if you don’t have an internet connection at present time on your smartphone then you can simply use the *99# NUUP service where you don’t need any internet connection.
Also, with this, you can easily be able to check Andhra bank balance, Andhra bank statement, Andhra bank fund transfer and also able to perform lots of functions as well.
More Banking Guides:
- How to Get Canara Bank Mini Statement by SMS or Missed Call
- How to Find Canara Bank Customer Id
- How to Activate SBI Debit Card by SMS for Online Transaction
- SBI Debit Card Tracking: How to Get SBI ATM Card Status Online
Above in the given article, we have shared mostly all the details which are related to Andhra bank statement online. Also, we shared some of the other useful details as well. If the above-given article is helpful for you and assists you in a better way then simply let us know by dropping a comment in the below-given comment section. Also, don’t forget to share this article with others so that they also get benefited from this article.