WaldenULogin – My.waldenu.edu is a student portal or online resource center where students can access their coursework, communicate with their professors and classmates, view resources and materials, and manage their studies.
By login into your Walden account at My.waldenu.edu, students can get all the benefits provided by the university.
About Walden University
Walden University is a private, online university based in Minnesota that offers a range of degree programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. The university was founded in 1970 with the goal of providing working professionals with the opportunity to earn advanced degrees while continuing to work. Today, Walden University serves a diverse student body of more than 60,000 students from all 50 states and over 150 countries.
Walden University offers more than 80 degree programs in a variety of fields, including business, education, health sciences, public health, social work, and psychology. The university’s programs are designed to be flexible and convenient, allowing students to complete their coursework online at their own pace.
Walden University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The university is also a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA), which allows students to enroll in online programs offered by Walden University regardless of their state of residence.
If you have any additional questions about Walden University or its programs, you should contact the university directly for more information.
Requirements to Log in to my.waldenu.edu
To sign in a student must have access to mentioned things, so he or she can access the account without any trouble.
- Account Access Credentials
- Good Speed Internet Connection [Wi-Fi/Mobile Internet]
- Any Smart Device that can run a web browser.
WaldenULogin Process at My.waldenu.edu
To log into the Walden University portal at https://my.waldenu.edu/, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the portal website at https://my.waldenu.edu/.
- Enter your Walden University username and password in the designated fields on the sign-in page.
- Click the “Sign In” button to access your portal.
If you have forgotten your username or password, you can click on the “Go To Password Reset” button on the sign-in page to reset your password. You may also need to enter additional information, such as your student or employee ID, to reset your password or retrieve your username.
If you continue to have trouble accessing your portal you can first click on “I Need Help Logging In”, you may need to contact Walden University Customer Care at 1-800-WALDENU for further assistance.
Walden University Support Number
Walden University provides several options for students and faculty to receive support. Here are some options for contacting Walden University’s support team:
- Technical support: You can contact Walden University’s technical support team by calling 1-800-925-3368 or by submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on the Walden University website.
- Student support: Walden University provides several resources for students seeking support, including academic advising, tutoring services, and a student success center. You can contact the student success center by calling 1-866-492-5336 or by emailing [email protected].
- Faculty support: Walden University provides support for faculty members through its faculty support center. You can contact the faculty support center by calling 1-866-492-5336 or by emailing [email protected].
It is also worth noting that Walden University has a number of resources and services available to students and faculty on its website, including FAQs, tutorials, and a student and faculty handbook. You may be able to find the information or assistance you need by exploring these resources.
More Useful Guides: