If you are here to know the complete process about heart settlement in terms of filing a claim for $155 in Redbook or about the Elle magazine settlement then this article is going to be very helpful for you. This claim is mainly available at www.HearstSettlement.com by which you can quickly be able to file a claim in a very easy and simple manner.
You have to read and follow the steps which we are going to share below to simply complete the claim settlement process.
Hearts Magazine Class Action Claim Instructions
Before you understand the process of how to claim for $155 in Redbook, you need to take a look at some of the important instructions of the hearts magazine class action claim. Simply read the details which we are sharing below.
- You have to check to get to know if you are a class member or not.
- If you have completely qualified then simply make a visit at www.heartssettlment.com and then you have to simply make a click on the option of file claim option.
- After this, you are required to simply read and follow the instructions which appear on the display.
- Now, all the class members are required to enter some of the particular details.
- First of all, they have to enter their name.
- Then, they have to enter their street address.
- After this, they are required to enter their phone number.
- At last, they need to enter their email address.
Who Is A Class Member In Hearts Settlement?
Anyone who belongs from the Michigan state and who is having the hearts publication on or before 30th July 2016 to any of the particular magazines such as Country Living, Cosmopolitan, Elle Decor, Elle, Esquire, Food Network Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Harper’s Bazaar, House Beautiful, Marie Claire, O, The Oprah Magazine, Popular Mechanics, Redbook, Road and track, Seventeen, Town & Country, Veranda and also the Women’s Day.
www.HeartsSettlement.com Contact Details
If you are willing to contact the hearts settlement then you need to know their contact details of www.HearstSettlement.com. Simply read and follow the details which we are going to share below to know all their contact details in a simple manner.
- Phone: 1-888-593-6759
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Hearst Settlement ℅ JND Legal Administration PO Box 91225 Seattle, WA 98111-9931.
The Michigan Redbook, Elle Magazine Subscriber Class Action Lawsuit is mainly entitled by the Edwards v. Hearst communications Inc., and also in the United State district court for the southern district of New York.
As per the hearts magazines class action lawsuit, all the companies who have purchased the subscriber data “often use information from subscriber lists to lure unsuspecting consumers, lots of them who are elderly into the several scams which will also include the fraudulent sweepstakes, charities, and also into the buying clubs as well.
Michigan Redbook, Elle Magazine Subscriber Settlement Dates
- 3/25/2019: Claim filing deadline.
- 3/2819: fitness hearing (class members don’t need to attend the heading in terms to get a cliche of the 50 million dollar settlement pie).
- 3/25/2019: Objection deadline.
You need to know that Hearst Corporation is mainly hired by Benjamin E. Marks and Eric S. Hochstadt from the law firm of the WEIL GOTSHAL & MANGES LLP.
Also, the www HearstSettlement com class members who have recently filed a valid claim will mainly be represented by Scott A. Bursor, Joseph I. Marchese. Phillip L. Fraietta, John C. Carey and David P. Millan.
More Related Posts:
So, we have discussed mostly all the details about hearts settlement in terms of filing a claim for $155 in Redbook or about the Elle magazine settlement which is available at www.HearstSettlement.com.
If this article is useful for you and helps you to know all the possible details about this settlement then do share this article “www.HearstSettlement.com” with other people so that they also get benefit from this article. Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the comment section given below.