If you are one of the customers of Bank of America and want to get an EDD debit card which is available at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard. If you don’t know the process of how to apply for this card and how to get this card then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
www.BankofAmerica.com/EddCard – America EDD Debit Card
With the help of this article, you will easily be able to understand the complete process of how to get this card in an easy and quick manner. So, simply reading this article will help you to know all the possible details.
BOA EDD Debit Card
The EDD debit card which is also known as the employment development department debit card is basically one of the gateways in terms of receiving the payments and also getting lots of EDD benefits like disability insurance, paid family leave, and also the unemployment insurance as well.
EDD has a partnership with Bank of America and it will provide you with a visa debit card which is mainly valid for three years from the date when it gets issued. As you will receive the payments with the help of this debit card, you have to carry this card with you until it expires.
All the users of this card or all the EDD debit cardholders can be able to use this card anywhere, anytime where the visa card gets accepted. Also, the EDD cardholders can easily be able to access their funds anytime, anywhere and it means that you can simply be able to withdraw the cash from any of the ATM machines and also on any of the same terminals and in any of the financial institutions where they accept the visa debit card.
Benefits of Using the EDD Card
If you want to get this card or if you recently receive this card then first you need to know about the benefits which you will get by using this card. So, check out all the benefits which we are sharing below.
- You don’t need to wait any longer for the checks in the mail.
- You can also be able to use the EDD Visa card anytime like for web shopping, phone shopping, or also at any of the stores where the visa card gets accepted.
- You can simply be able to withdraw the funds anytime from any of the ATMs or from the visa accredited banks or from any of the financial institutions.
- You will be able to use this card for any type of bill payment.
- You don’t need to pay for the check encashment fees if you are not having any of the bank accounts.
- There is very little or no risk associated with the checks.
- This card will also allow the customer to have direct deposit transfers.
How to Activate My EDD Card?
If you received the bank of America EDD debit card then you can simply activate it first before you start using it. You need to know that without activating this card, you can’t be able to use this card at all. So, simply check out the details about how to activate My EDD Card in a quick manner.
- You can simply be able to activate it online by just making a visit to the official website of Bank of America.
- Also, you can simply make a call to their contact number which is 1-866-692-9374 or 866-656-5913.
How to Check Your EDD Debit Card Account Balance at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard?
There are lots of methods by which you can be able to check your EDD debit card account balance. So, simply check out all the methods which we are sharing below.
- You can make a call to their toll-free customer service number which is 1-866-692-9374
- You can also do the balance inquiry at any ATM or online with the help of the official website of America EDD Debit card. We suggest you inquire about the balance of your account before making any translation so that you will get to know how much money is left in your account.
- You will also get mobile text and email alerts on the daily basis regarding your account balance and also related to the low balance. You only need to sign up for the alerts by simply making a login into your account and then you have to select the alert settings and alert option which comes under the profile section.
What If I Lost My EDD Card?
If due for some reason, your EDD card gets lost or stolen somewhere, or also if it gets broken then you will be able to replace that card without paying any type of charge to the bank. Bank of America will send you the replacement of that card in a very quick manner and you are required to simply connect with the EDD Debit card customer care center with the help of the contact numbers which we are sharing below.
What Should I Do If My Card Is About to Expire at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard?
If your EDD debit card is going to expire then you need to know that it will get replaced automatically as your card is all set to expire provided that there are financial transactions or activities within the last 6 months or if your card is having a minimum balance of $20 or above. Your card replacement will get sent to you within the first working day of the month on which your EDD card is set to expire. Also, you can simply be able to receive your card within 7 to 10 working days after the date of mailing.
Other Reminders When Using the Bank of America EDD Debit Card
You need to be careful at the time of opening any of the emails or the correspondence which seems to take place from the site of Bank of America. Also, you have to ensure that these emails really come from Bank of America and not from any cybercriminals who want to phish your personal details. Also, you can be able to get to know more at the time when a website is fake. If you think that you will get any type of suspicious mail then you can simply forward that mail to [email protected] to get rid of it.
Bank of America EDD Debit Card Customer Services
- Email: [email protected]
- Customer Services Phone Number: 1-866-602-9374
- TTY Phone Number: 1-866-656-5913
- International Phone Number: 423-262-1650
- Debit Card Website: https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/eddcard or www.BankofAmerica.com/EddCard
- Card Activation Step 1: prepaid.bankofamerica.com/EddCard-ActivationSpx
- Debit Card Website: https://prepaid.bankofamerica.com/EddCard/Pages/Signin.aspx/EddCard
- Address: P.O. Box 8488, Gray, TN 37615-8488
More Related Posts:
- Ann Taylor Credit Card Login
- Bloomingdales com Activate
So, hopefully, we have discussed the complete details about how to get a bank of America EDD debit card at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard.
If this article is helpful for you to get to know the complete process then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article. Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment below.